Re: [microsound] "the city of the future" question

--part1_1d4.5e6eff2.2bb0d9b6_boundary

untitledartist@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Is " Solaris" still findable, I was just on Hotline and it said my download
> would take four days. I haven't ever seen the whole movie and thought "What
>
> the Hell, I'll  just buy it"
>
> There are plenty of used music and movie stores around here and if it's
> still in print or recently out of print I could probably find one for
> fairly
> cheap..

  i don't know where you live, but a previous post mentioned a Criterion
edition on DVD, which i presume is in the USA, here in the UK/Europe
Tartan/Metro have released a beautiful version, 2 discs, full to the brim
with extras, including the interview mentioned and some extra short "home
movies" by Tarkovski.
  All their Tarkovski dvd's have been beautifully put together. Stalker is
superb.....

--part1_1d4.5e6eff2.2bb0d9b6_boundary--