RE: [microsound] "the city of the future" question

Hi,

Both Solaris movies are probably easily available.

The Tarkovsky was re-released on DVD in January
i think...

That said, is not exactly on the cheap side:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006L92F/

but maybe you can find it used:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3317981862

hope it helps...