Re: [microsound] Re: OT[microsound ] war

perhaps...
considering the fact that we're being told lies, and shown the same clips
over and over...
i perfer actually knowing what's really happening...as long as we don't know
the markets surge (on the premise that everything is honky dory)...they are
simply taking away our little cushion

attenuate to a new frequency...if not for your own good...for the good of
humanity itself...