[Reminder][Fri Mar 28] Field Effects 10: four corners

As always, apologies for the crossposting. This is a last-minute
reminder of two Quiet American events...

(1) Thursday March 27

Tonight (Thursday), Matt Davignon and I are performing at the
Luggage Store (1007 Market at Sixth Street) in San Francisco.
The show starts at 8pm and is $6-10.  Both of us will be working
with found sound; I'll be presenting work with a laptop for the
first time.

(2) Friday March 28

Field Effects 10: four corners
964 Natoma, San Francisco, CA (USA)
$6-10 requested sliding donation, no one turned away.

  GX jupitter-larsen
        http://www.jupitter-larsen.com

  kenneth atchley
	http://www.katch.com

  stephen ruiz (zygote)
	http://www.geocities.com/zygotesf/

  jeremiah moore
	http://babyjane.com/timeweb/

Seating mostly on futons to encourage comfortable deep listening
and viewing. Thanks to Blasthaus for loan of beanbags! Between
Mission and Howard, 10th and 11th street, south of market.