Re: [microsound] some music

Hi,

  I like the pieces

   I also liked reading the recent interview. Your french is straightforward
enough I could make out most of it and I did one of those quasi-wacky online
translations. I can understand the part about not listening to CDs; it can
be difficult to work on compositions when one is tempted to make subjective
comparisons which lead nowhere.

  Sometimes I'll have a technique I think is my own original invention ,
then I discover you or someone else did it (or what sounds like it to me)
months or years ago...a bit disconcerting , yet there's also a feeling of
affinity , or an understanding of what I am trying to accomplish outside the
limitations of technique.For that reason I think its important to immerse
oneself in others work sometimes , rather than just imagining how marvelous,
terrible or in-between it sounds.

              kind of a slow response , yes?

                             Bill