Re: [microsound] stone cast, the ripple - cover

>This is a nice idea - it would be nice to see a set of alternative designs
>for all the microsound projects. Or would that be too much against the
>mp3-ness of things?

Um, I think this is a nice idea and down well, being a designer, its
important to note that not everyone may like the direction of something, but
that is of little importance some of the time as in this case.

I dont think it goes against the mp3ness of the projects, chris at fallt
releases some wonderful mp3's and also includes downloadable pdfs to
accompany the music. I think it helps to provide a context for otherwise
invisible data to be stored around.

Only really issue to contend with is how somehting like this may affect the
already existing web page by eloy, also how it might affect things being
that the orginial files are part of microsound.org but I think it shows a
strong interest in the work for one of the list members to take the time to
put someting like this together.

-scott