[ot]something funny just happ. to me

:)
-----Original Message-----
Hello Andrey,
My name is Nancy Pak.  I am currently working on the Disney Movie
"Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen."  In the movie there is a fictional
band we would like to call "Sidhartha."  I am writing to obtain clearance to
use your artist name for our movie.  I need to get legal rights to use your
name before we film the movie.  Please reply to this e-mail
with a phone number where I can call you, OR call
me at 1-416-861-1944.

This is NOT a joke.

Thank you for your help,
H. Nancy Pak, Art Department Coordinator

Confessions Productions Ltd.
:
environmental music : http://www.nexsound.org