beequeen & andrew liles usa tour

INFRACTION RECORDS PRESENTS

Beequeen (The Netherlands)
Andrew Liles (UK)

USA Tour

April 6th : Cambridge, MA  MIT Radio Session
April 7th : Boston, MA  Berwick Research Institute (w/ Twin)
April 8th : Lowell, MA  Evos Arts Center (w/ Stelzer & Talbot, 4-way Anal
Touchfight, & Emil Beaulieau)
April 9th : Easthampton, MA  Flywheel Arts Center (w/ Stelzer & Talbot)
April 10th : Large Inc. , Hyde Park MA. Brent Gutzeit  (from Chicago,
member of TV Pow and Weaton Research, BOXmedia Records), Freiband,
Andrew Liles + TBA, Donna Parker
April 11th : Troy, NY  Rensellear Polytechnic Institute (w/ Stelzer & Talbot)
April 12th : Buffalo, NY - venue tba
April 13th : Rochester, NY  Visual Studies Workshop
April 14th : Columbus, OH  ACME Art Company
April 15th : Pittsburgh, PA  Garfield Art Works
April 16th : TBA? Baltimore or Washington DC
April 17th : Free103.9, Brooklyn, NYC
April 18th : TBA

Beequeen will also play:
April 20th: Living Arts Musuem, Reykjavik, Iceland

www.beequeen.nl
www.andrewliles.com
--

After almost 11 years of working for Staalplaat, I have decided to
leave Staalplaat on March 1st, 2003. Mainly due to problems in my