Re: [microsound] war

Science is the new religion. In 500 years, we will look back and laugh at
all the misguided policy based on scientific "fact", most of which are taken
as a matter of faith by the layman.

For right now, though, I guess it works for certain things, but as far as
moral and ethical issues or things that cannot be observed, science is a
poor tool.

My two cents.

 jonathan c. tobin   (   jt@xxxxxxxxxx   )
 badzen, la          (   www.badzen.com  )
 phone               (   310.841.6002    )