RE: [microsound] religion (was war)

>>>So since we are all soon to reap our eternal reward/punishment, why
>> care to
>>>keep anyone alive?
>>
>> The mission isn't over.  We're here to learn, I suppose.  Prep work
for
>> the final exam, to put it in cheesy university terms.

>I choose not to think about an afterlife.  The way I look at it, this
is
>the final exam.  No study time, no rehearsal just curtain up and a few
>years later, curtain down.  However I do think it's very possible that
>what we normally experience is only a reflection of the truth.  Was it
>Jesus who said something like "The kingdom of heaven is not on earth."?
>maybe that was just Kazanstakis.
>
>-elisha

Elisha;

Fair enough if you wish to believe that.  Doctrine for us says there is
something more.  Lots of folks think this is it.  I disagree.  It's
merely a matter of faith for me that there is something better to strive
for, but that doesn't take away one's Earthly responsibility.

I am unaware of this Kazanstakis.  Who is he?

Regards,

Rudy