Re: [microsound] war+ technlogy

It depends on what technology, more advanced technology like computers on
the molecular
level is not harmful to the environment like older computers.
Introducing hydrogen powered cars and other more advance population systems
is great
solution to human dependence on fossil fuel and not as destructive to the
environment.