PARALLEL UNIVERSE SHIFTS DIMENSIONS! stream & playlist

--Apple-Mail-17-777242752

PARALLEL UNIVERSE SHIFTS DIMENSIONS!
This week's show will be the last ever Parallel Universe on the=20
Thursday 11pm-2am timeslot. (11.00GMT)
 =46rom next week onwards, the Parallel Universe broadcasts EVERY =
TUESDAY=20
on 95bFM from 11pm-1am. Don't forget to tune in!

PARALLEL UNIVERSE THIS WEEK
Make a date with the Parallel Universe this Thursday, April 10 =A0from=20=

11pm to 2am, on 95bFM, where your willing host ADRIAN DENTICE will=20
entice you with his willingly wonka blendings of hot noodles and killer=20=

chillies.

LIVE STREAM - TODAY 11.00 GMT
http://www.95bfm.com/livefeed.php  (local time and schedule available=20
on 95bfm website)

PLAYLIST FROM LAST WEEKS SHOW (April 3) & ARCHIVE STREAM
3hr 32kbps realaudio stream can be accessed here:=20
http://www.listeninglounge.net/archives/030403.ram

Host Kitt with guest Jerry Mane
PS if anyone knows what the unknown tracks are? please contact us -=20
we'll be really impressed, we might even give you a prize!

James Duncan - Pushworld (unreleased)
Field Audio - excerpt from ds_jngkshn ep (Field Audio)=20
http://www.fieldaudio.net/
Whitebass - 3 platforms / Airspace http://www.artspace.org.nz/work.htm=20=

(unreleased)
Burnt Friedman and the Nu Dub Players - Tk 12 / can't cool (Non Place)
Lali Puna - 50 Faces Of / Scary World Theory (Morr Music)
Bizz Circuits - Black Candy / Very best of (Deluxe)
Arbol - Playtime / Arbol (Indus Sonica)
m=FAm - Green Grass of Tunnel / Finally We Are No One (FatCat Records)
Hans Platzgumer & Ca Mi Tokujiro - Shonen A (Pt.5) / =46rom One2two
(intermedium=A0records)
 >Turntable Mix - Jerry Mane
 >intro - apllo 11 - we have landed on the moon
 >unknown - white label
 >plastikman - contain
 >autechure - gantz graf
 >radio boy - london
 >radio boy - astaire way to heaven
 >autechure - Track from 98/99 ep??(my copy blank promo)
 >monolake - polaroid
 >Arquer - grave yard
 >missy elliott - freak on
 >dillinja - mutha *ucka
 >unknown - white label
 >AFX remix - white label
 >polar - behind the scenes
 >Jerry Mane - A forboding place
Pole - Raum variation (~scape)
Klaus Buhlert - rule no. 1 / from one2two (intermedium=A0records)
Kid 606 - "Smack My Glitch Up" (Kylie Minogue) / The Action Packed
Mentallist Brings You The Fucking Jams (Violent Turd)
Lali Puna - Middle Curse / Scary World Theory (Morr Music)
System - Micro / sc 013 cd (~scape)
Christmas Baubles - EU Presents: Christmas Baubles And Their Strange
Sounds (Lo Recordings)
Tied & Tickled Trio (Kandis Remix) - Utrom / Putting The Morr Back Into=20=

Morrissey (Morr Music)
[komfort.labor] Presents ~scape (WMF Records)
Deadbeat - Pocket Dwellers / Montreal Smoked Meat (Force Inc.)
Jetone - Aerial red / Ultramarin (Force Inc.)
Bailterspace - Present / Thermos (flying Nun)
Beige - I've got my money to keep me warm / Ein Konigreich fur eine=20
Handgranate (Nonplace)
Burnt Friedman and the Nu Dub Players - Tk 4 / can't cool (Non Place)
Jan Jelinek - Music To Interrogate By / opensource.code (Source=20
Records(DE))
Signer - Building Memories Without You / Low Light Dreams=20
(Involve/Carpark Records)
Ryoji Ikeda - +- (Touch)

Playlist Archives
http://www.listeninglounge.net/playlists