Re: [microsound] [ot] [tech] tall order: free very-long delay VST plugin for OS X

phil,

PD runs pretty good on OS X these days, is totally free, and you can
build a delay as long as your RAM will hold there. if you have a way of
routing sound from wherever else you are working, either digitally like
Jack does under Linux, or by using an analog send and receive with a
multichannel soundcard, then it would work as a plugin as well.

otherwise, the idea of stringing together a bunch of shorter delays is
just about right. i did that in AudioMulch all the time. besides putting
destructo plugins inbetween, you can also "tap" the delay at the
junction inbetween your plugins, pan those taps or send them different
places, etc etc.....

have fun!
derek