Re: [microsound] DRONES

A couple of my favorite "Drone" albums are:

COIL'S "Time Machines" Four pieces, not much to say except
my favorites are the first and second tracks.

Sunn o))))'s "Flight of The Behometh"  Not strictly drone
but low end Heavy Metal Droning Riffage.  Saw them live
last summer and it Rocked (if you consider rocking riffs
played at about 33 bpm).  They had a wall of amplifiers
and the low end drone was as much a physical presence as
an aural one.

kyle