Re:(orchestral samples)

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:04:38 +0000, "k f" wrote:

>=20
> Dearest list,
> I=B4m doing a score, Bernard Herrmann-style.
> I need to buy sample cd-roms, strings, brass, woods
etc.
> I have used the digidesign samplecell cd=B4s for years,
> and now
> it=B4s time for a major upgrade.
> I have read reviews about the Miroslav Vitous set and
> Peter Siedlaczek=B4s=20
> advanced orchestra,and heard about the Vienna
Symphonic
> Library:Orchestral=20
> Cube.=20

Yes, four figure expensive! But there's a demo CD
available on the site (http://ilio.com) that is only
$10 and has good sounds. Maybe check that. Andrew
=0D
albums out now: Sprung (http://bip-hop.com)=20
*Canadian electronica album of the year nominee*
More Destructive Than Organized=20
(http://staalplaat.com)
Highest Common Denominator (http://pieheadrecords.com)
Physical and Mental Health (http://dialrecords.com)=20
74'02 (split with Hypo) (http://tsunami-addiction.com)
check Cognition (http://techno.ca/cognition)
for upcoming appearance and release updates