Re: [microsound] do you know aoki takamasa?

You may also wish to look for Takagi Masakazu, a sometimes collaborator
of Aoki Takamasa's. His 'Pia' and 'Opus Pia' albums are particularly
lovely, though very different from Aoki- largely beatless and
'ambient', some of it field recording based. He also does a lot of
interesting video work. I found his music accidentally while file
'sharing' and was led from him to Aoki's music.

http://homepage.mac.com/utono/

-tim

--
tim cosgrove