call for music and media for ruins @ Museum of Contemporary Art / Denver

Greetings all.

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, I'll be hosting the first annual A:D:A:P:T festival
celebrating new electronic music and interactive media at the Museum of
Contemporary Art / Denver. This festival will coincide with the last few days
of the museum's "Elegy: The Ruins of Our Day" exhibit.

I'm currently looking for additional, compelling pieces of new music or
web-based, audio-oriented multimedia addressing the concepts of ruined
structures, architectural collapse, decay, and memory. Music files may be
submitted as links to MP3s or to streaming audio works (pre-recorded or live).
Music files and streams will be incorporated into live mixes between 2-7pm,
MST, and music and interactive works will be available throughout the event on
several computer kiosks, two of which will be projected in the museum space.

To guarantee inclusion in the show, active links to works need to be submitted
to treddell@xxxxxx by Monday, May 12, 2003.

Thanks,
-=Trace Reddell

Graduate Director