a few things:

COTF:
=====
I am extending the deadline for the City of the Future project until the
16th of May...any one needing an account on the hotline server let me know
offline

BOOK CLUB:
=========
I am also postponing the book club session on the microsound server until
Sunday May 25th...

when it happens here's how this will work:
   - I will make the time in the afternoon...say around 2 PM Pacific
Daylight Savings Time...this way our European microsounders can join in at a
reasonable time in the evening...
   - everyone will join the session as a public chat
   - I will moderate the discussion but I will not lead it...
       - again, I AM NOT LEADING THIS DISCUSSION, only moderating it...
       - the format will be one of self-organizing, emergent behavior
   - we will start with the first chapter of the book and progress at one
chapter per month
       - dates will be determined each month based on moderators schedule
       - Trace will moderate the session in June while I am in Spain
   - I reserve the right to boot anyone off the server for name calling,
extended pissing matches or general impolite behavior...

- any questions please feel free to contact me offlist