From: j.frede [mailto:jfrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 June 2003 09:07
To: microsound
Subject: [personal] [microsound] [ot] reaktor crack > purchased upgrade?

sorry for the off topic manner of this post,

but does anyone know (or has anyone) if its possible to upgrade from
cracked version?

i have Reaktor 2.X and i would like to purchase the 4.0 upgrade, or
purchase the 3.0 upgrade and then the 4.0 upgrade?

any insight on this subject would be very appreciated

j.frede
current location:los angeles
http://ritualdocument.com/jfrede
po.box 292045 los angeles, ca 90029
++
current activities: Selected Phonographies;sound installation /
soundvision - Portland, OR info at http://www.tjnorris.net