Re: [microsound] Thanks alot feeling better about the block

I have friends.  Just none that want to collaborate.  That's fine with me.
 I've always liked having friends that do completely different things than
me.  It makes for interesting conversations.

You'll be my friend?  How 'bout friendly competitor?  An audio duel of
sorts?  macrosound v. microsound

This is my preferred method of collaboration.  It's so hard to agree on
aesthetics but tossing stuff back and forth elimainates that particular
wall.

The challenge stands for anyone.  A duel! well...a friendly aural duel