Re: [microsound] DUST

7-5-03 16:06:31, "Fabio Selvafiorita" <selvanet@xxxxxx> wrote:

>hi list
>I'm looking for info (everything)about the relationship beetween music and
>the dust!! every kind of relations and example of works are
>welcome...concrete music made with dust,

on the new cd of thomas koner, zyklop on mille plateaux, he claims in his press
statement that he used the sound of dust:
"The sources for ZYKLOP were software-generated sound, heavily processed
noises from the mechanics of a film projector , deliberately unprocessed
field recordings, my voice, and the sound of dust (read by the optical
sound-pickup of 16 mm film projector)."

besides this it's also again a very nice album.
http://www.koener.de/zyklop.html

greetings adriaan