post global/sound scape

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01C3172A.314B7580

post global  05-07-03  kimchee records

nedelle - come around - republic of two
27 - sky walker - animal life=20
blake hazard - everybody knows - little airplane
helms - the hypochondriac's last words - mc carthy
victory at sea - mary in june - the good night
seana carmody - rocket out of time - struts & shocks
torrez - thr girls will haunt you - the evening drag
tiger saw - blessed are the trails we will find - blessed are the trails =
we will find
cordelia's dad - camille's not afraid of the barn - what it is
suntan - rising for you - send you home
thaila zedek - everything unkind - you're a big girl now
nedelle - i lied - republic of two
27 - for an exchange - animal life=20
blake hazard - glittering - little airplane
helms - "robots are great, but we are ready for them to dance on their =
own" - mc carthy
victory at sea - canyon - the good night
seana carmody - mighty bull - struts & shocks
torrez - after the carnival - the evening drag
tiger saw - how to be timeless tonight - blessed are the trails we will =
find
cordelia's dad - five way flashlight - what it is
suntan - every night - send you home
thaila zedek - no substitutions - you're a big girl now
nedelle - these days - republic of two

-------
sound scape  5-9-03

nooncat - news letter - under the moon under the sun (triebebstoff)
mathias schaffhauser - loom service - hotel lido (force tracks)
luomo - melt - clicks&cuts3 (mille plateaux)
neurotron - nachtfahrt - gesetz der ersten wellenfront [thn010] =
(thinner)
nooncat - under the moon - under the moon under the sun (triebebstoff)
farben - a1 - raw macro (klang elektronik)
benjamin wild - f(m).com - with compliments (force tracks)
safety scissors + sutekh - b1 constructed by sutekh deconstructed by =
safety scissors - split 12-inch (delay 05)
m.r.i. - to be honest - rhythmogenesis (force tracks)
dubtaylor - steam channel - forms & figures (force tracks)
data 80 - you are always on my mind - data 80 (force tracks)
mike shannon - 1 - slight of hand (force inc.)
kit clayton - nele - nek sanalet (~scape)
nooncat - fish and chips - under the moon under the sun (triebebstoff)
kit clayton - vhs - repetition and nonsense (deadbeat)
deadbeat - a dub for akufen - wildlife documentaries (~scape)
akufen - my way - my way (force inc.)
jan jelinek - tendency - tendency (~scape)
pole - klettern - 1 (kiff sm)
rhythm & sound - outward - rhythm & sound (rhythm & sound )
jan jelinek avec the exposures - there are other worlds (they have not =
told you of) - la nouvelle pauvrete (~scape)
sad rockets - cascais - stasedtisizm 2 (~scape)

-------

post global [conceptual program for new music] 22-24 wednesday
sound scape [conceptual program for new dance music in the mix] 17-19 =
friday

music radio channel 103=20
www.kanal103.com.mk

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01C3172A.314B7580--