Re: [microsound] experimental harmonica

on 5/12/03 2:36 PM, Tionlee@xxxxxxx at Tionlee@xxxxxxx wrote:

> anyone here play harmonica in interesting ways

No. nobody plays harmonica in interesting ways.

Strictly speaking , a clavietta is different from a harmonica since one only
blows and never sucks , or inhales , or whatever you want to call it.

 I DID play a tune on a clavietta which was used as material for a
composition by john hudak. I found the results most intriguing since there
is something like a soundscape with the integrity of a song. You may witness
it for yourself at the first edition of c e n t i b e l
http://centibel.vze.com