firewall problems = extended deadline

> yeah, i had some computer problems over the past couple of days from upgrading
> my firewall. It should be available now, but
> perhaps with some interruptions over the next day or so as I get remaining
> bits straightened out.

this is the response I received from Eric (our hotline server admin) about
the problems people have been encountering while trying to connect to the
hotline server...

in light of Eric trying to iron out some of the firewall issues I will
extend the COTF deadline to Monday the 19th so people will have more time to
UL their work...

shouts to Eric for maintaining the hotline server! :)
KIM