Recovered Patience

I normally don't post about new releases on my label but since this
compilation has music by many list members I make an exception. So.........

chmafu nocords is proud to announce the release of "Recovered Patience",
a 2cd compilation of remixes of music from my album "Patience".
Here is the tracklist:

cd1

Andrea Valle - Sopra l'archibugiar in valle
Sascha Neudeck - Mondaen
Gydja - Dark Secret Love
R/T - Brainphase 3
Lepenik - Treat Me Patiently
eien - Bath Water
Urkuma - In Case Of Fire...
SEB... - Cute Bent Brain
reMI - ma_fu_reMIx 03-05
Andrew Duke - Bath
Paul Yates - Can Brian

cd2

Monobond - Maria Lobo
Every Kid On Acid - Maria Hilf
Fantasmagramma - Untitled
Massaccesi -  The Possibility for Disaster is Endless
Gydja - The Invisible Worm
Urkuma - ...Take The Stars
Andrew Duke - Misa
Glenn Bach - Bisameeth
Dogsimada - The Blood Is Dust And The Wheels Are Tired
Palsecam - formaru
Every Kid On Speed  - Cute 64
Deepgrave Min Og Dog - Remix For maru

Infos and samples should soon be available at www.nocords.net