city of the future upload

I've uploaded my contribution, "specular loop," to the City of the
Future project.  Samples used: field recordings of an old radiator in a
friend's NYC loft, Chicago's Midway Airport, and the Chen Zhen show at
PS1 in Queens, NY.  I also used/manipulated the main menu music of
Tarkovsky's _Solaris_ DVD, all of the architect's speeches on the
hotline server, and a snippet of internet radio.

Thanks,

G.

P.S.  Kim or Eloy, please delete the incomplete file.  Thanks.