Re: [microsound] 2 new cds on no type, yo.

> our new no type releases --> 18 may 2003.
>
> finally, some action on the free online albums
> front...  some great material today.

i haven't heard the new mp3-releases yet, but i heard
2 (and there are more!) new cd releases from no type -
montreal free!, it's 4cds box-set with improv-music
from montreal, amazing!! and also headphone science is
really great abstract and instrumental music with
hip-hop beats. sounds really perfect. with some of the
cd-releases, no type is another of my personal
favourite labels. together with bip-hop, of course :-)

> http://www.notype.com/ <-- new design,
> more stuff, less fluff.

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience