slow sound system : uploads and playlist

------=_Part_11223_1506360.1053359012630

all,=20

many thanks to all who came along or tuned in to slow sound system sessions=
 last weekend : we hope you enjoyed them as much as we did. we'll be back i=
n July, co-curating the London Headphones festival and running another slow=
 club with slub, the legendary jesse belle and others.=20

full details on these are incoming. we'll also have a couple of brand new s=
treamed sets online shortly: keep checking the site. in the meantime, seek =
out and listen to these, all of which have been on heavy rotation on the sl=
ow sound stereos:

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM 16

Patrick Pulsinger presents Easy To Assemble, Hard to Take Apart - In The Sh=
adow of Ali Bengali (Cheap / Form and Function)
Autechre =96 Draft 7.30 (Warp)
Bob James Trio =96 Bold Conceptions(Verve Mercury)
Thomas K=F6ner =96 Zyklop (Mille Plateaux)

Toru Takemitsu =96 Choral Works (Phillips)
Chas Smith =96 An Hour Out Of Desert Centre (Cold Blue Music)
Otomo Yoshihide=92s New Jazz Ensemble =96 Dreams (Tzadik)
Urkuma =96 Demo (untitled CDR / www.sanfocahotel.com)=20

DoF =96 If More Than Twenty People Laugh, It Isn=92t Funny (HighpointLowlif=
e)
O.S.T. =96 Does Not Play Well With Others (Polyrhythmic)=20
Maja Ratkje =96 Sinus Seduction (Aurora)
Duul_Drv / Nibo / Vend =96 Clean (L-ne)

Four Tet =96 Rounds (Domino)
Alva Noto and Ryuchi Sakamoto =96 Vrioon (Raster-Noton)
Spring Heel Jack =96 Oddities (Thirsty Ear)
The Bug =96 Pressure (Rephlex)

happy listening!

best,=20

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM