Re: [microsound] /Matrix muzak

I have to agree with Andrew on this one, while I enjoyed the movie a
great deal I did not like the other non scored incidental music(ie
Okenfold/Matthews)...blah So much for the "future"...
All the Best
PoM:A

Richard Linville
200 Mayland Drive
Spruce Pine, NC 28777
(828) 765-7351 ext.339
rlinville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> amnesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/20/03 00:46 AM >>>
Hi Andrew

Re: Matrix soundtrack

Ouch. I havent seen the Matrix 2 yet, may do next few weeks...I might
take
my laptop and just play my own soundtrack over the top!

It does seem to be a much hyped movie, I thought the first one was OK
and
the soundtrack then was a bit dated sounding, so this may be more so
now.

My fav movies:
Koyaanisqatsi
Gattaca