Re: [microsound] /Matrix muzak

>people thinking less and less and reacting to
>advertising more and more.

I am not sure I agree with this. Granted advertising has become more
and more powerful and pervasive, but at the same time people
(including my kids) are trained to reject more and more of it at the
same time, by necessity. We live in a virtual sea of manufactured
meaning, and while I can't say that it does not mold the minds of
those on the recieving end, I think it is also true that people
naturally create filters to seperate the bullshit from reality.  It
is something of an upward non converging cylindrical spiral... kept
in balance by ever more powerful advertising messages/mediums and the
ever clever human mind which keeps the bullshit at bay... a tantric
centripedal/centrifigal mindfuck.
--
CommTom
Communications of Tomorrow

unique electronic music for the adventurous ear.
http://www.commtom.com