New Release @ AUX-IN : loam

--============_-1158604015==_ma============

Stasisfield.com presents its latest free MP3 release :

A new live set on our AUX-IN live sublabel

SFA-003 : double live bonzo : loam live in chicago : 25.03.03

Milwaukee's loam premiered his follow-up to last year's Stasisfield
release "meditations [on ashKroft]" at the Leadway bar + cafe in
Chicago this March, in the midst of the debut of Gulf War II.
Bookended by manipulated samples of author Gore Vidal discussing the
'war on terror,' loam presents a meticulously crafted set of digital
musical activism, a powerfully calm lament which resonates with sonic
and political history.

As we here at Stasisfield like to describe it:

meet the new boss, the same as or worse than the old boss.

available for download + streaming now :

[ http://www.stasisfield.com/releases/ ]

---

PLEASE NOTE: if you enjoy this release, you will also be interested
in loam's recent full-length CD on Topscore records.

more info on loam's "terra obscura" album can be found at:

[ http://www.topscoreusa.com ]

loam's "meditations [on ashKroft]" Stasisfield release is now
available exclusively on the Stasisfield: Year 01 compilation.
details below.

---

thanks for listening.

john kannenberg

[ http://www.stasisfield.com ]

[ http://www.whistlingpariah.com ]

OUT NOW :

>  Stasisfield : Year 01

- A CD-R compilation including nearly 10 hours of digital music and video

- Featuring every release on Stasisfield during the year 2002

- Includes all digital packaging, special interface, better bitrates

- Plus 25 minutes of exclusive material

[ http://www.stasisfield.com/merchandise ]

- Compilation Review by Dan Warburton :

[ http://www.paristransatlantic.com/magazine/monthly2003/03mar_text.htm#1 ]