projects et al

this list as well as the microsound server were set up to help initiate
community projects and information exchange...so whoever has an idea for a
project is free to organize one and use the microsound server for it...

but here are a few suggestions:
1) I give out server passwords to list members ONLY...so in order to
participate you must first belong to the microsound list

2) Eloy needs to be asked in advance if he can put together a web page for
the microsound website...he is gracious enough to donate his time to us so
please do not assume he will automatically do the web page for a
project...but non-microsound.org web pages are OK too...
courtesy: provide a link to the microsound page

3) we all know what what constitutes good taste here; i.e., no projects that
are insensitive (read: offensive) to gender, race, religion, politics,
etc...
so if a project does happen to arise that is considered offensive we'll put
up a voting page (like the one for the book club) and see what everyone
thinks...I dislike censorship but there is a need to be clear on how to deal
with these issues when they come up...
- majority rule sounds like a sensible approach, no?