RE: [microsound] Project Proposal: The Matrix-wewoaded

OK. Here is what I propose:

Underscan has agreed to extract some scenes. Unless we have access to
a higher quality version, then lets use what he already has (mediocre
quality shot off a movie screen)

We select 3 scenes:

One with dialog (perhaps Neo vs. Architect since Tobias has provided
the script and we could re-voice it if we wanted)

One sans dialogue.

One that currently uses one of those "lame" soundtrack music bits
(like the tribal dance scene in Zion)

We post those files on Hotline server.

Artists download them.

Artists re-score those scene(s) creating 128 kbps MP3 files of the
exact length of the vid.

Artists upload those scores to the hotline server in filename format
"artist_scene#.mp3"

OR Artists insert their score directly into the quicktime file
(without changing the original files format) and upload in filename
format "artist_scene#.mov"

Scores not embedded in the original files WILL BE embedded by
devslashnull and posted.

How does that sound?
--
CommTom
Communications of Tomorrow

unique electronic music for the adventurous ear.
http://www.commtom.com