which west coast artist wants to release on Retinascan?

hi list,

in a moment of insanity I threw some releases I planned on Retinascan
together under the name "directions in american noise" and found it a
cheesy idea to take this literally and pick artists from all four points
of the compass.

With the well-known Albert "Al C" "omnid" Casais in the South and Insect
Deli's Winter Carousel from Chicago this choice also seemed quite
obvious. As Jon.dus of http://www.endangeredkolectiv.net joined in
recently, there's only someone for the west (could be California as well
as Portland or Seattle or whatever) missing. The clamp around all of
this series is non-melodical structure in the music presented.. and
please don't discuss what is "non-melodical" right now, just stay a bit
pragmatic... and the reoccupation of the term "noise" apart from the
industrial punk and hardcore scene.. my belief is, that noise can also
be something sublime... however, who may be interested in becoming a
part of this, please mail me off list, would be nice if some exclusive
material for release would already exist...

Thanks to all considering this mail :)
see you on the net,

Store