DEKORDER /// NEW LABEL ANNOUNCEMENT

DEKORDER /// NEW LABEL ANNOUNCEMENT ///

This is a one-off information about the birth of new record label
DEKORDER from Hamburg, Germany. No need to unsubscribe since this
will probably be the only message you will receive fom us. You can
subscribe to our newsletter by sending an empty mail to:
m@xxxxxxxxxxxx, with the subject: subscribe.

DEKORDER /// NEW RELEASES /// OUT NOW ///

UN CADDIE RENVERSE DANS L'HERBE - Now There's A Weird Taste In My Mouth
[3"CD / Dekorder 001]

=46inally a new release by south american born musician/writer D=EDdac P.
Lagarriga from Barcelona, Spain after his beautiful "Some Nenu Songs"
CD.
"Now There's A Weird Taste In My Mouth" presents a quieter, more
concentrated approach to sound in contrast to the last album's urban
south american rhythms and textures while still using the fascinating
combination of african instruments such as the balaphon, mbira,
kalimba w/ modern software, piano, cello, guitar and ghostly voice
samples.

VOKS - Vaks Vanskab Ak
[3"CD / Dekorder 002]

Voks from Copenhagen, Denmark has previously released his music on an
Ed Davenport 12" and comp, the Xart Hybrid comp, as part of the
Goodiepal's Goodiebag/Demonbag 7" series on V/Vm and via the
datamusik.dk website.
"Vaks Vanskab Ak" is his debut album (well, we call it album) and
contains 10 (yes, t-e-n) beautifully disturbing and happyly sad
little sketches. While being deeply influenced by early releases of
the ReR, AAYA Disques, Ata Tak, Ralph Records and Crammed Disc
labels, Voks perfectly translates his preferences to highly original
and individual musical statements. We call it perfect pop music (but
who asks us?).

JOHN HEGRE - A Nice Place To Leave
[3"CD / Dekorder 003]

John Hegre is one half of norwegian improv duo Jazzkammer (Smalltown
Supersound, Rune Grammofon) w/ Lasse Marhaug and Bergen's pop
sensation Kaptein Kaliber (Telle). While he has released a massive
amount of music with the latter two projects and as a member of Der
Brief, "A Nice Place To Leave" could be considered his solo debut
(though he has released a few solo tracks on a project cd w/ Marhaug
and Supersilent's Helge Sten).
"A Nice Place To Leave" is music beyond improvisation, composition,
genre and academy. Utilising small electronic devices, computer and
guitar the music is slowly shifting and, sometimes, suddenly
collapsing, from subtle drones to extreme noise bursts. While
patiently being focused and granting space to individual sounds and
movements, Hegre's tracks are constantly evolving, never standing
still without being ridicously nervous. Themes appear and then,
suddenly disappear into oblivion, without ever losing the overall
atmosphere of the record, making this a very individual and coherent
release.

THE HAFLER TRIO - The Birds Must Be Eliminated
[10" clear vinyl / Dekorder 004]

Brand new recordings by legendary mood engineer Andrew McKenzie, one
of the most influential sound artists of the last 20 years. Deluxe
edition with silver printing, clear, 110g virgin vinyl and printed
inner sleeve.

DEKORDER /// OUT SOON ///

[005] BLACK TO COMM - 7"
[006] MATT WAND - 10"

Additional information, MP3/Real Audio samples, Distribution info, mailorder=
:
HTTP://WWW.DEKORDER.COM

Our online mailorder features some fine and hard to find releases by:
AGF, Asmus Tietchens, Dat Politics, Felix Kubin, Goodiepal,
Jazzkammer, Jim O'Rourke, Merzbow, Mirror, Mouse on Mars, Oval, Pita,
Scratch Pet Land, The hafler Trio and many others...
http://www.dekorder.com/mailorder