Re: [microsound] book club

i would like to attend but i'm going to be on the road
until that evening.  is there going to be a transcript
put up anywhere after it is done?

also, i noticed on the web page that there is some
kind of discount for list members...  i've been
looking around town for this book but i've had really
bad luck (oh, that should be in music.  what? it isn't
there?  someone must have swiped it...)  how does this
discount thing work?  if i'm going to order online i
may as well go cheap.

oh, and hi.  i just joined the list.

~josh