Von: Scott Carver [mailto:fscthaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Mai 2003 12:17
An: Microsound
Betreff: [microsound] (ot) Matrix Revisited

Sorry to come back to the film again, but I have to ask. During the
architect conversation, did anyone else notice the full-size image of
George
W. Bush beginning to form on the television screens in the background,
just
as the architect says
"... to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your
nature."
Though I and the two people I was with noticed it and laughed out loud,
no
one else in the theater seemed to pick it out (not a chuckle was heard).
Even the word "grotesqueries" seems an appropriate Bush-esque mangling.
Can
anyone verify that my friends and I were not seeing things?

	Scott Carver
mail:	fscthaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx