new eBay up-

a Smorgashbord auction with a few suprises at:

http://tinyurl.com/adhv

Many relists at lower prices than previous auctions , no reserves, duplicat=
copy relists ( so bidders who lost out in previous auctions can get another
chance with CDs I have in multiple!) , a small run of new items I=B9ve never
put up, some non music items(just a couple)  and at the end of my entries- =
stack of 7"s from my aunt=B9s attic ( which will most likely not be of
interest to anyone on these lists but what the f=8A..! )

eBay post haters- don=B9t fret; I=B9ll only hype this one more time=8Athe day it
closes. I'm not a daily ebay poster. =3D)

Thanks,=20
Peter