OT: 5/31 NYC - New Experimental Performance Venue Opening

--B_3137130212_497053

Sorry for the off topic post.
On may 31st we are officially opening The Tank for business with a big kick
off party. There is going to be a whole evening of bands playing, and while
I cant actually vouch for any of them, im sure they are all very good. Ther=
will also be circus type stuff happening.
But most importantly, we will be opening the Spaceworks Gallery for a late
night concert of experimental laptop performance. The Spaceworks Gallery
will be bringing experimental/electronic/laptop/nonlaptop/imrpv/otherwise
type music performance to midtown. Mostly because im tired of having to go
to brooklyn or the lower east side to hear good music for cheap.
The lineup down there is looking nice indeed, and includes:
loadbang (http://loadbang.notlong.com)
Bit Shifter (http://www.bitshifter.cc/audio.php)
autism (http://www.segmenter.com)

It really is a fantastic spot. The entire 42nd st wall is glass, so everyon=
can look in and see how cool you are. We also have a very large enclosed
courtyard and no residential neighbors, so come and hang out, listen to lou=
things and generally enjoy yourself in a part of town you might not have
enjoyed yourself in recently. And if you see me, come say hello, especially
if you perform and are interested in getting involved...

Ok. Heres the bullet point blurb.

The Tank/spaceworks Fundraiser/OpenHouse
Saturday, May 31st =AD 930pm =AD Late
432 W. 42nd St bw 9th & 10th ave (south side of st, bright neon green
fa=E7ade)
$10 Entrance, $3 beer/wine
http://www.thetanknyc.com =AD still in progress....

--=20