Re: [microsound] Classical music is booming, contrary to the pessimism of most inthe business

well, i visited Stravinsky's grave this past week, as well as
Tchaikovsky's and Mussorgsky's, and thus feel that I have the authority to
refute all of your opinions, without even having to specify the basis for
doing so.  anyway, context is the most important thing.  and the winter
palace is the only context worth bothering with; that it had music at all
(even silence would have done) sufficed, eternally.

love ben