Re: [microsound] audio engineering schools and programs

I have learned much more from getting schooled than attending classes,
that's for sure.  I would take a gander at the Berklee College of music in
Boston though.  They're music technology program is pretty amazing.  The
positive side of paying a lot of money for school is that you get to play
with incredibly expensive toys...but then again why not just spend that
thirty grand you'd pay for a year of school and buy a hot computer, a
mixing board and some nice mics?