“How to” finance my study in “Sonic Arts” BA?

Hi to you all,
This is an open request to anyone who wishes to
help me.

My name is Ivan Bachev, I am young music activist
from Bulgaria
I was offered a place for the ?Sonic Arts? -
http://www.sonic.mdx.ac.uk - BA in the Middlesex
University this year.
Till now I have not found any proper way to
finance my study in London.
This is what this request is about.

My tuition fees for the first year of my 3 years
BA study as an ?international student? is 7,600
pounds and I need to declare about 7000 pounds
for the living expenses in order the British
Embassy to give me an UK visa.

My parents monthly salary all together is 100
pounds, I work to in Sofia (the capital) as
multimedia programmer and my monthly income is
130 pounds. The biggest bank loan my parents
could get is 3000 pounds, and should repay it for
10 years.

I asked ?Middlesex University? if they can charge
me lower, because the ?international student? fee
could be proper for Australian applicants maybe
because the standard of live there is better than
the one in Bulgaria, but they said they are not
able to offer me any discount.
I have experience with Macromedia Director as
multimedia programmer and I hope I will be able
to find job in London, and maybe I will be able
to finance my second year at Middlesex by myself.
The Middlesex scholarship I could win is 1000
pounds and they give it 2 times in the year, but
I need to be a student there in order to win it.
I am unable to avail of the EU programs too
I can not make use of funds and different
scholarships before I become a student because
they are almost all of them for postgraduate
study.

So I think my last chance is to find kind of
sponsor institutions like the BBC radio for
example that can sponsor me so when I finish my
study they could make use of me.

I will try to get kind of recommendation letters
from Tony Gibbs, he is the one that examined my
application,, he said he was impressed and that
is why he had offered me a place at the ?Sonic
Arts?, I will ask the British Council in Bulgaria
to prepare some paper in which they explain how
hard is it for one here in Bulgaria to find money
for his BA study.

So, please point me where should I try to find
?how to? find money for my study in ?Sonic Arts?.
If you have experienced this problem, please
share with me how did you cope with it.
If you experience now the same problem as I do,
mail me to so we to share our efforts.
If some of you examine my works and think that
you may write some recommendation for my works,
please mail me. That would be kind of help to.

http://nml.cult.bg/~bachev - This is the place
where I have described in general my activities.
If you need more information about me, mail me
and I will send it to you.

If you find this message after year, reply me to,
if I am unable to find money for my study till 4
weeks I will have to refuse the ?place offer? but
I will be able to reserve the it for the next
September 2004.
I am waiting for results form my apply in the
?Sonology? ? http://koncon.nl - 1 year course, so
if I am admitted I will  have to try to find
money for there, at least the fees there are
lower, I will need about 8000 dollars  for the
tuition fees and the living costs altogether.
Anyway I have not find more proper place than
?Sonic Arts? for me, but if you could point me to
some other place I could try to apply, I will be
thankful.

Because I will be unable to follow all the
eventual reply?s to this topic in the different
mail-lists where I plan to post it, please reply
to this message off-list or CC to my email:
navmemo@xxxxxxxxx

I will be in honor bound to you.
I am not sure how I will be able to requite you,
but maybe at least I can send you CD?s with my
works.

Many thanks in advance.
Wish you best. Ivan

=====