Re: [microsound] Motion

--0-1942740072-1054751672=:56342

do you mean "picture" ?

scott allison <lipistal3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow, just wanted to say, that motion cd and the motion mp3's on 12k are
really excellent. Rather minimal with subtle rythums holding stuff together,
and nice acosutic sounding stuff that seeems to travel in and out from time
to time. Overall really creative interesting stuff.

Anyone have a copy of his first cd they would be willing to to a burn trade
with something I have? I think the first one is totally sold out.

-Scott