Re: [microsound] Matrix scene locations?

I also was under the impression that these would be uploaded to the Hotline
server. That seems the post practical way to go, as with other microsound
projects. If we're limited on space, could we set a timeline in which the
video files will be available on the hotline space?

Also, is this a noiseusse.org project or a microsound project? Will it be
limited to microsound list-members?

And in either case, why no mention of devslashnull in the "call for content"
page? As far as I remember the conversations, he was instrumental in
figuring out the guidelines and logistics for this project.

-=trace