Re: [microsound] neuromancer soundtrack - was snow crash

Here's some more detailed info on that
http://www.antonraubenweiss.com/gibson/gibson0.html

the site's a little weird about urls so you have to click around a bit but
it has the movie script apparently.

Jonny Mnemonic sucked.  I guess there is some hope for neuromancer because
Gibson didn't write the screenplay.

Anyone else disgusted by the whitening of molly's character in Jonny?  I
was expecting a lithe asian with permanent sunglasses and razor nails.
Luckily, that vision was fulfilled by xmen 2.