Performance photos?

HI all-

I'm working on an essay concerning laptop performance and hoped some of
you might be willing to share performance photos for potential
publication.

I'm eager for two types: the usual medium shot, but also wider ones that
might show some of the audience or performance space.

If you have something you are willing to share, please email it to me
offlist. Please include pertinent data identifying who's in the photo,
date, and performance space (including city). If you want to write a
caption I'd be amused.

In emailing me the photo(s), I will assume you'll consent to
reproduction if selected for publication, and that you have the right to
give that consent.

If I get a lot, I'll try to put them up on my web site for all to enjoy.

Thanks!

Tad

<tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>