Re: [microsound] (OT) slow friday the 13th

This discussion reminds me of snowcrash yet again.  Remember the
'gargoyles'?  You'd think that people would get used to seeing personal
electronic devices all over the place but then again, the camera has been
around for a long time and it never fails to make people act weird.
Personally I can spot them a mile away.  I hate being photographed.

Has anyone tried doing a whole piece on interfered recordings? i.e.
"Whatcha doin?" or "Shut that thing off, already!"

could make for an amusing cd.