REMINDER: SUNDAY JUNE 22 - 2nd book club meeting

BOOK CLUB:

a reminder: the book club is scheduled for SUNDAY JUNE 22nd @ 2 PM Pacific
Daylight Savings Time

see <http://microsound.org/book.php> and below for details

- the next book club session on the microsound server will be
Sunday JUNE 22nd...

when it happens here's how this will work:
  - the time will be 2 PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time...this way our
European microsounders can join in at a reasonable time in the evening...
  - everyone will join the session as a public chat
  - Trace will moderate the discussion while I am in Spain...
      - again, TRACE WILL NOT LEADING THIS DISCUSSION, only moderating it...
      - the format will be one of self-organizing, emergent behavior
  - we will continue with the SECOND chapter of the Microsound book
      - dates will be determined each month based on moderators schedule
  - the moderator reserves the right to boot anyone off the server for name
calling, extended pissing matches or general impolite behavior...