Re: [microsound] apl013 on cdr

this release is really beautiful. thanks for pointing it out! nice mix
of instrumentation and synthesis/manipulation.

there are also a few other things on Autoplate that i have enjoyed...
the other Kiritchenko release and compilation, of course, and also the
Gultskra Artikler release "Gruppa Turistov" as well as 833-45's  "Solar
Cycle 23" LP.

i encourage .microsounders to browse there.
best,
d.