Re: [microsound] Chicago venues?

hello

What type of sounds do you make? What type of environment would be best?

The metro is a small but bigger venue, elevated stage, bigger acts, probly
not what your looking for.

Danny's is a bar, no stage, performers setup on the floor, tables and
couches in back, mostly dark. More beat oriented the times iv seen, but
there was just a noisecore show there last night.

3030 - elastic revolution might be an option.  Seen many odd improvised and
electronic shows there.  Former church turned living and performance space.
Www.elasticrevolution.com

Rotten Tuesday or Improvise with your Buddy would be a good possibility.  2
weekly events run by rottenmilk are very open to many kinds of music and
performance. Ones at a chill bar with free paint, pool, and hotdogs! the
others at an art gallery.
Www.chaosh.org/rottenmilk

You could also check out deadtech.net, and weekendrecordsandsoap.com

Peace
joe